Chromeo Chromeo

Videos

Chromeo

Hot Mess / Hot Mess feat. La Roux

Chromeo1, 2, 3… The world upside down. The action takes place at a police station typical of an 80’s crime series, but with reversed men / women proportion: 98% of the police officers here are disciplined women—good-looking ones, of course, this is a Chromeo video—and the remaining 2% are men who seem to be embarrassed in the company of so many stunning females. Other scenarios are a sauna with long legs rising from the water for the synchronized swimming, with costumes and choreographies that seem to be taken from Robert Palmer’s “Simply Irresistible”, along with the funny faces of P-Thugg and Dave1. This is one of the best videos—at least one of the most entertaining ones—we’ve seen so far this year. Directed by Jérémie Rozan.

Moreover, last week Chromeo announced that a new single featuring a rework of “Hot Mess” with Elly Jackson from La Roux will be released in mid-January. You can listen to this new version, recorded on Annie Mac’s show on BBC Radio 1, below these lines.

Chromeo feat. Elly Jackson – “Hot Mess”

¿Te ha gustado este contenido?...

cerrar
cerrar